What does it mean to be healthy? Here’s a hint: it’s not just about looking good and feeling good. True health is your whole body effectively working as it was designed to do. Think of it like a car. We maintain it by checking the oil, changing the oil, keeping it appropriately fueled up, and we take action when the check engine light comes on or we get in a wreck, right? Well, at least that’s what is supposed to happen.
Our bodies are extremely similar. Unfortunately for most people, they don’t go to see someone about their health until something’s wrong or they’re in pain. We don’t maintain our bodies as we should by getting regular check-ups, or learning how to properly fuel ourselves. That’s ok. Change can happen one day at a time and that’s why we’re here.
River City Chiropractic is a place where you can ask questions if you don’t understand something. We encourage it! We want to see you happy and healthy, so let us help you with your goals.
What Do My Goals Looks Like?
- I’d like to fit into my clothes better
- I want to be able to walk around the block without breathing heavy
- I want to learn how to shop for healthy foods
- I’d like help with meal prepping
- I wish I could stick with an exercise plan longer than a week
- I don’t know what types of exercises can help me
- I would like to get better sleep
- Some exercises hurt my knees and I wish I knew what to do
- I need help with anxiety
- I don’t know how to turn my mind off, it’s always racing
Setting personal health and wellness goals is a great place to start. If you don’t have any in mind, we’d be more than happy to help, so give us a call and let’s start the conversation today!